Tuesday 23 April 2013

Blog Bat Around: What Would You Buy with $1,600 on eBay?

As a student, having an extra $1600 dollars to use on hockey cards is a dream come true. Of course, what are the chances that will ever happen? Not likely, but let's see what happens if it did.

One thing I want to buy is packs. Loads of them. Buying singles is really not the same as crinkling open a pack and looking inside to see what you just got.

So, without further ado...

2012-13 Heroes and Prospects 20-box Case - BIN $1300 (Free Shipping)



That's like $65 a box. I get to open 360 packs of one of my favourite sets, with the chance of getting some nice Fucale PC additions, and I can sell the hits I don't want to buy more off the 'bay! And expecially with my 2-pack H&P breaks from this year, I'm hoping that will continue! :)

2012-13 Heroes and Prospects Subway Super Series Patch /10 Silver Zachary Fucale - BIN $53 TOTAL $1353 



Nope... just the Fucale is included. Yes, I MAY have overpaid here, but the patch of now one (if not the) main PC guy for me is awesome. I want to focus on my Fucale PC now mostly, so if anyone has a card of him FT please let me know!

2012 Bowman Chrome Auto RC Avisail Garcia - BIN $25 (w/Shipping) $1378


This guy is one of my favourite baseball players, and has been called, "Miggy's twin" (Miguel Cabrera) Before he turns into a star, I'm gonna nab this card for my PC. Sweet!

2003-04 UD Pemier Collection Premier Signatures Wayne Gretzky BGS 9 - BIN $142 (w/Shipping) TOTAL $1520


I think it was because of the grading that got the card a price like this. If it was 9.5/10, I think it could get a $300+ price tag. A sick autographed card of the great one is awesome any day of the week!
2006-07 Ultimate Signatures BGS 8.5 Sidney Crosby - $80 shipped BIN, $1600 total
What's Wayne without Sid? Also, I have a Malkin auto... now I got Sid! Last pickup will be to the current, "great one". No brainer to finish off the $1600.
Thanks to Casey at Drop the Gloves! Hopefully this will inspire to start your own blog! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Y'know, I was lost until you threw down the Gretzky and Crosby autos; the world of Heroes and Prospects is so foreign to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rapidly this particular amazing web site ought to irrefutably turned out to be acknowledged inside all the website many people, because of the diligent content articles or even evaluations or even suggestions. hockey coach gifts

    ReplyDelete