Friday 23 March 2012

Cuckoo Cards: 1977-78 O-Pee-Chee Base Anders Hedberg

Give me all your - (drunk cackle that goes hehehehehe) money or else I (same cackle) go nuts and punch out your eye like mine (Notice the black eye, or if not it sure does look like one)

Or you'll go nuts? Anders, you already are. Proof? I got proof. Look at the Caaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrd.
To sum up how awful (or beautiful if you are a card photo critique) this card's photo is, here this.

For April Fool's day, if you have a copy of this card, or if not print out a large colour one from images, tiptoe into the person you want to fool's room BEFORE they are awake, stuff it near their face, and do that "hehehehehe" murderer laugh I was talking about.

Oh, gee, thanks for the idea, brain! I can finally get even at my sister for cracking my beckett graded card's case. BTW that was a 2006-07 Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion Shea Weber RC Graded 10, so all of a sudden this doesn't sound like I'm doing something too bad.

This cards says: LOL and scary of some sort

This card's ranking? Ranking: 5/10.
Additional Comments: 10/10 for laughter, but this is 0/10 because it is way too scary; I'm gonna now have nightmares!

We Can Use This For Flips!

No comments:

Post a Comment