Wednesday 25 April 2012

Box/Pack Break: Bread... Break?



Yep, the title may weird you out. Let me tell you, it's EXACTLY that. A week or so ago, Dempsters Bread came out with Mini (About 3/4ths the size of a regular card) Sidney Crosby Cards, which was 1 per every bread package. So the above pictures are what the outside looks.


There are 9 different cards to be pulled. From the back of the package, sometimes you can see well what number the card is.

You can clearly see that this is card #3.

But other times not.


Other times not. Before I show a close up image of it, can anyone guess what number it is? Anyone?

If you guessed #4, give yourself a pat on the back!

Now I will show the 3 cards I have. They are #2, 3, and 4.



I think I will try and go for the set. Anyone bought any of these yet?

Oh yes, I received a fan pack today, you should see what I received tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment