Sunday 1 April 2012

Pack Break: The Best Packs Ever... For $0.50!!



I went to my LCS this morning only to find that they now had a $0.25 Pack Box. In it was mostly junk, like 10 year old Victory packs and Pro Set Packs and all that junk, but with my hour long digging, I came up with a pack of this year's NHCD (I only had 3 cards from this year) and a 2 year old pack of artifacts. Turns out the store had missed giving that one out. Wel, I busted in store, and you see what I got! MY BEST CARD EVER!! I quickly stood their with my face getting real hot and I was dumbfounded. I quickly yelled for the card shop owner to see this, and they kept on saying congratulations over and over, and popped this in a screwdown. Then, still excited, I busted open the artifacts, and was surprised to see only 2 cards... a super thick one, and a base. I took em out, BOOM! Look what came out! No doubt in my top 5 pulls. WOW!!!!! I'm still shocked! I am typing as the cards are right next to me! To clarify things, this is NO APRIL FOOL'S JOKE! I ACTUALLY GOT THESE CARDS!!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Or did I? ;)
Happy April Fool's day! Just a head's up to look under your toilet seat before sitting down, me and my sister put ketchup packs under a whole lot of em in my house and friend's house today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment