Wednesday 9 May 2012

Trade #1 - A JUMBO!!

First off, sorry for the lack of recent posts! I have been very busy and haven't found the time to get on and post! My mailbox has been full, too. Well, my first trade as a blogger! This is a trade with Michael from COLLECTING FOR KICKS. I (actually a while ago before I was a blogger.) posted a comment on Michael's FREE CROWN ROYALE CARDS post, and he emailed me back. So anyways, it started small... and got large. We also sent each other some extras, as well as agreeing to send each other a secret certified autograph of a team/player we like. Well, in the end, I was REALLY HAPPY! I will only show what I got, courtesy of Michael's scans. And we also decided to send each other some Donruss and Pinnacle cards of Teams we like/Players we like.

The Trade
To Me:
2011-12 Crown Royale Calder Collection Gabriel Landeskog RC
2011-12 Crown Royale Heirs To The Throne Jake Gardiner GU/AUTO
2010-11 Pinnacle Threads Ryan Suter GU
2011-12 Upper Deck Seires 1 UD Game Jersey Miikka Kiprusoff GU,
2010-11 Between The Pipes Stars Of The Game Nikolai Khabibulin AUTO
 Secret Auto- 2006-07 Be A Player Signatures Ryan Malone
 Pinnacle cards + extras


To Michael:
1990-91 OPC Central red Army Sergei Fedorov RC
2011-12 Score First Goal Linus Omark
2005-06 MVP Cloutier GU
Roenick TTM
Healy TTM
Selanne TTM
Luongo IP
Luongo Collectors Choice
 Pinnacle cards + extras

So here's what I got. I will not post images of what I sent off... because I don't have pictures of them! And I will not post pictures of the Pinnacle and extras because I'm afraid I'm really busy and do not have the time right now to do so! So... hope you enjoy!

Oh yeah, the rest of the cards aren't showing up! Stupid blogger!





Quite a nice card of a going to be Calder Winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment