Friday 11 May 2012

TTM/IP Autographs - Finally!

Recieved - Today Player - Alexander Burmistrov Cards sent to: C/O Winnipeg Jets
I mailed this one out at the beginning of the season... and finally receiving it! Alex is one of my favourite players (even in Atlanta... just helped that he came to Winnipeg ;) ) If you haven't seen his goal vs. Washington (I think) search it on YouTube! He has a fairly nice autograph (I don't expect him to put his whole name... you wouldn't to if you had 19 letters in your first and last name!) and a legit one, too. I had actually thought I wouldn't get this back. Thanks Alex!

3 comments:

  1. Nice return! Still waiting on Burmistrob myself; sent to him towards the end of the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brad,

      Thanks! Good luck with your Burmistrov, it's definetely worth the wait!

      Delete
  2. It's nice on the score card, do u have any Nj devils inserts for trade?

    ReplyDelete