Saturday 9 February 2013

2013 National Hockey Card Day in Canada Recap: HELP ME COMPLETE MY SET PLEASE!!!

Hey everyone,

Quick post before playing in a hockey tournament...
Had a great day getting cards.

I even managed to get the whole set of JUMBO cards at Toys R Us!!!
All 5!!!

At my LCS, I got 4 packs, 3 O-Pee-Chee Packs and 1 Gretzky/Lemieux.

Completely different story.

I got:
2x #1 Jaden Schwartz
1x #2 Tyson Barrie
1x #3 Carter Ashton
0x #4
0x #5
4x #6 Sidney Crosby (What the...)
1x #7 Jarome Iginla
2x #8 Jordan Eberle
1x #9 John Tavares
3x #10 Martin Brodeur (C'mon UD)
1x #11 Bobby Orr
1x #12 Joe Sakic
1x #13 Eric Lindros
1x #14 Mario Lemieux
1x #15 Wayne Gretzky

The Crosbys are kind of pathetic, I mean, 1 in 4 straight packs.
Atleast the collation improved... a little.

OKAY! SO HERE'S THE DEAL: I NEED CARDS #4 AND 5 TO COMPLETE MY SET...

Here's what I have to trade for them:
1x Jaden Schwartz
3x Sidney Crosby
1x Jordan Eberle
2x Martin Brodeur

So, all my Canadian friends... PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
beware_the_hockey_card_closet@hotmail.ca OR post.
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment